On 8/5/04 4:09 AM, Terry Vogelaar wrote:

Hi all,
I have a weird problem I can't solve.
I get an error message "Object: value is not a boolean (true or false)" when calling a custom handler. The handler doesn't expect a boolean value; in fact it never arrives at the handler code, because the error occurs in the call. But the call works fine in the message box.

This is a spurious error message that was being sent in version 2.2. Upgrading to version 2.2.1 fixes the problem.

If you are already using 2.2.1 then we'll need to troubleshoot some more.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]