On Aug 9, 2004, at 11:06 AM, Troy Rollins wrote:

I'm sorry, I still don't understand. What is a "MDI critter" and "proper support for the taskbar"? If no one properly identifies what they are expecting (and why), it is highly unlikely that those expectations will be met.

What *exactly* should MDI be doing, and what *exactly* should the taskbar be doing?

I'm with you. I thought a minimized doc would be be something in the bottom of the window. The taskbar would not be involved. Well, my VC++ does this and an app I made deep in the last century did.

Dar Scott