On Aug 9, 2004, at 4:29 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

IMO, a MDI interface: one which has multiple windows floating inside another window, is a big turn-off. I think it's just plain difficult to use and I try my best to avoid all products which have such an interface. Besides, as Richard says, it seems outdated - as Mac and PC apps alike seem to prefer the panelled view.

I would encourage RR to spend it's valuable resources elsewhere.

I agree. For one thing, it is a serious hindrance for users with multiple monitors.

Speaking of... perhaps the time saved on NOT bothering with MDI can be spent improving multiple monitor support. ;-)
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.