Le 20 août 04, à 21:16, Marian Petrides a écrit :

No, I don't think you mentioned how absolutely, pathetically, ridiculously slow VPC is. ;-))))

In my remind, Virtual PC 2 was, in 1997 and under a G3 266, running Win95 faster than VirtualPC 6 is running Win2000 Pro under my actual PWB G4 1 Ghz with 1 Go of RAM... Just a toy, only able to start anything today and finish it next month, if the weather... ;)

Besides a cheap low-end WinTel box (the one I use to test low end configurations is a P2, 300 mHz laptop running Win98) is probably not a whole lot more than what VPC would cost.