On http://dreamcard.runrev.com/section/faq.php#19, an educational version (for users with .edu domains) is described:

If you have a .edu (or local equivalent) email address you are eligible for our 30% educational discount on all license types. To obtain the discount you need to contact us to request it.

\ I want to get it, but apparently one has to get some special code or permission. I've written twice (over a week) to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but no response. My 10 hour trial runs out soon, and I think I want to continue, and the ed discount is a good value, I'd say.

Any ideas how to rouse the folks at Runrev?

Thanks

Louis

Louis Janus, Ph.D.
 Less Commonly Taught Languages (LCTL) Project
 Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition (CARLA)
 University of Minnesota
 617 Heller Hall
 271 19th Avenue So.
 Minneapolis, MN 55455 USA