Hi:

What's the smoothest way to play a series of QT-compatible movie files? I've tried a few ways, like putting a player on each card, one per file, but the transition is very noticeable, and the players don't behave as expected. I have about 20 12mb movs to play, each about 2 minutes of the entire movie, and I also need to skip around to various parts of the entire movie.

The best way I've tried so far gets a list of files from a folder, and uses one card and one player. When a playStopped is sent, the next filename is set for the player. I've tried various lockScreen tactics, but the abruptness and delay of the transition is still very noticeable.

Another way might be to make a QT "reference movie" to the series of files from scratch, and set a player to that, but I don't know if that's possible with Revolution...

Thanks, any insights appreciated,

guy o.