It's marked as fixed as of 9/4. I had a recipe. I was working on cloning Navigator. Clone it four times and weirdness starts. Navigator has 6 or more pulldown menus, and Tuviah says:

fixed. previously rev has a maximum of 256 system menu/submenus allocated. a
few things added to this limit (docs, rev ide, having pulldowns use system
menus).

So cloning Navigator four or five times meant an additional 30 or so pulldowns. I'm putting in a limit, and we'll see if the other weirdness I was seeing goes away.

regards,

Geoff Canyon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]