Hi Paolo,

As Roger pointed out, I have a Barcode Tester stack that will help, as well as a stack that creates Code 128 barcodes if that is any use. As others have said, the barcode scanner is exactly the same as a keyboard, all you have to do is work out what rawKey code your barcode scanner sends to indicate the end of a scan.

Mine uses 65293 so here are the scripts I need:

-- Any keyDown on the listed cards is taken as being a barcode character.
--
on keyDown theKey
put "Front,Packing,Storing" into codeCards

-- When the end character is received, process the characters
-- that have already arrived.
-- Don't forget to clear the "Barcode" field afterwards.
--
on rawKeyDown theKey
  if theKey = 65293 then

Cheers,
Sarah
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.troz.net/Rev/

Check out Sarah's Barcode Tester stack at http://www.troz.net/Rev/
I think it will provide exactly what you are looking for.

Kind Regards,
Roger Eller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>