Chipp Walters wrote:

Alex,

I, too, have run into this problem with 2.5. Somehow it got broke between 2.2 and 2.5, and I'm not sure where either. Though I know this doesn't help you, it hopefully validates your problem. If you find a fix, please post it :-)

It may not help directly - but it does encourage me that it isn't some terribly weird corner case not worth investigating further ...
Debugger time tomorrow ....

Thanks
-- Alex.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.7.6 - Release Date: 27/01/2005