Mark Talluto wrote:

On Feb 11, 2005, at 9:53 AM, MisterX wrote:

There's also some scripts or calls you dont want to have in the
frontscripts! Rather reserved for the back scripts or stacksinuse...

This is true. I could probably move half of my code to the back scripts.

This reminds me of an annoyance: as noted in the docs somewhere, sometimes script errors in frontscripts or backscripts are not reported properly as such, instead pointing to the non-inserted script that called it.

Why is that, and how hard would it be to fix?

Mark W?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation