I can't really try out 2.5 much because it crashes in too many situations with OSX 10.1, but I see enough to raise some questions.

Does the RevOnline window always open when you open Revolution, or will it stay shut next time if you close it and quit (without crashing)?

I prefer selecting an object type in the tool palette and then clicking or dragging in the stack window to create it, as in Rev 2.0.3 that I have. For those of you who have been with Rev for a while like me and have been working in 2.5 for a while, do you find the new way of dragging controls out better, worse, or not much difference when it comes to everyday use and convenience?

Thanks,

Curry Kenworthy