Devin.....

After I get back from my spring vacation (the week of 4/25), I'll start putting up some links and information about non-conference Monterey stuff. And I'll send an email to all registered attendees with details about discounts, etc.

Right now, we're thinking about offering two or three activities on Sunday, June 19, either free or at steep discounts, for attendees and/or family/friends. Whether we do that and what we do will depend on how many people raise their hands and indicate an interest. The more people we sign up, of course, the cheaper we can get these things.