Hi,

That's how I thought it would work. I am getting very strange results
from code that does this tho. Could the Current Stack be being lost
as a result of calling "Answer" or put xxx into msg box?

Thanks
Dave

Hi Dave,

In any script of stack A, if you call a function placed in the
script of stack B, *this* will refer to stack A since your script
has been initiated in stack A.
Function or handler places do not matter.
The only important point is: from where do I began :-)