On 25 Apr 2005, at 15:48, Peter T. Evensen wrote:

Is there any way to do application profiling (to find out what Revolution is doing)? I am experiencing an odd delay of 1-2 seconds when going to a card on Windows in a stand-alone (which doesn't happen on the Mac).

It appears it is something that is happening between preOpenCard and OpenCard. It is happening only on the first time I go to that card.

Are you using visual effects when going to the card. It could be QuickTime starting up that causes the delay. I seem to remember a report of this before.

If so, perhaps you can "do something" to start quickTime before going to the card.

Cheers
Dave