-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/

On Apr 26, 2005, at 8:07 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: sims <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: counting keystrokes
To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution@lists.runrev.com>

What if you make the window a systemWindow so that it is always at the front?

Interesting idea...and if I don't want that window to show I could hide it somehow. I'll give that a try, thanks.

Actually, I am surprised that it works in any system. I would have
assumed that keystrokes only got passed to the front application no
matter what OS you were using :-)

Surprised me also...but it works on OS X, at least with all the non-Rev apps I have and that includes Word.