On May 7, 2005, at 5:26 PM, Roger Guay wrote:

I know that I could hack one, but is there an easy way to increase the size of the text field in the standard Ask Dialog to allow for more text to be displayed?

A couple comments...

A multiple line response does break out of the usual expectation for this kind of dialog. Or do you want wider?

I acknowledge that you know you can hack one, but maybe instead of thinking a quick fix, you might want to consider what your signature dialog boxes should look like and fully embrace the idea and set aside some time to make those.

If you mean for the question--it currently wraps and generates the size needed.

Dar