Hi Helpers

I am using the command "revMail" with  my Mac "Mail "  (& OS 10.4)
and instead of Mail opening with the address, subject, and body as
it should,  Safari opens with all the stuff  in the address line.

Under revMail in our dictionary it states
 On Mac OS systems, the mail message is opened in the application
the user has set for the "mailto:"; protocol in the Internet control
panel.
this I cannot find

I think AppleScript is enabled.

could it be another case of our incompatibility with AppleScript in
Tiger?

anyone had this one and solved it?

Paul

Hello,

I use Tiger as well and just looked at what you pointed out, but
everything seems to work as it should.

Have you set your e-mail app to be Mail. You'll find the setting is
Mail's preferences. There isn't anything to be set in Internet
control panel (since Mac OS X some of those settings have been moved
into the apps themselves, and I don't think it's a good idea).

Best reagrds,

ÉrIC