Message: 12 Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 21:22:37 -0700 (PDT) From: Alejandro Tejada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: RE: Rotate image about arbitrary point To: use-revolution@lists.runrev.com Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Jim Hurley wrote:
 Someone has surely done this, but if not,
 the stack below allows you to rotate an image about
 an arbitrary pivot point.

It's the first time that i see an image rotating around an arbitrary point in a stack. But, did you noticed how the border of the image change while rotating?

Alejandro,

I'm not sure I know what you mean when you say the border changes. On my system I see no border. What is your OS? Does this also happen when you: set the angle of image "myImage" to 45--or whatever? That is rotate the image about the center point?

Jim