Hi Mark,

As you can imagine it, I have a full plugins folder ;-)
And, of course, not only mine...
I move very often some plugins to a "Plugins Disabled" folder in order to switch between various versions I am working on and then restart Rev.
I did this hundreds of times: The only thing I can tell is that I never encountered the issue you mentioned.

At startup, Rev explores the plugins folder to build its menu list and the cRevLoadInfo["load"] of each plugin stack:
If it is ="startup", the stack is open.
If it is = "chosen", nothing happens.
Can't be something else.
This custom property is set when you choose the Development > Plugins > Plugin Settings Rev menu item.
So you can set by yourself the plugins you want to be open at startup.
By default, the cRevLoadInfo["load"] = "chosen" and window's style is palette.
Some of my plugins allow to set this preference directly in the plugin interface and it works perfectly.

So I think that your problem came from another unidentified reason :-)

Best regards from Paris,

Eric