Heard back from Dan Winkler. He has looked at Rev and found it quite positive.

He also reminded me of the company I couldn't think of before. It's General Magic. A number of the HyperHeads were part of that aborted, ahead-of-its-time effort. He says the Danger HipTop "is a great reallization of what Gewneral Magic was starting to do many years ago." Have to check that out.

Dan