On 5/20/05 8:41 AM, Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

I find the current table fields just too clunky.

I am creating a table object based on grouped fields.

Been there, done that. :)

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/downloads/pseudtbl.mc.hqx>

If the hqx format doesn't work for you, let me know.

Mine works pretty well for basic table groups if you know the number of columns beforehand (which for my client's project, I did.) It doesn't do auto-creation of rows, though you can add extras and it won't display the blank ones. Yours may do a better job for some applications.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]