Using (The formattedheight of field "myField1") - (the height of field "myfield1") doesn't seem to work quite right. When I calculate that value for the field I get 67 (formattedHeight is 392 and height is 325). When I scroll it to the max and check the vscroll property, it turns out to be 61 or 62, depending on whether I drag the scrollbar or use my mouse wheel, respectively (and that's another question: why would it scroll more when using the mouse wheel? Seems odd to me).

Anyway, the scrolling problem has gone away thanks to Jonathan. I started looking at the borders of the two fields and that was the difference. Originally neither one had a border. At one point I added a border to the main field, but didn't to the other. That was causing the weird scrolling behavior. Once I added a border to the other field it worked fine. :-)

Thanks everyone.