All,

I rewrote the Property List Quick Guide to clean it up and improve it into something I am happy to present for general use. It is now dinky in memory space, the headers do not scroll, the window is resizable. In general it is a clean utility now. That took twice as much work as writing it in the first place --and the script is practically nothing and just two fields and one button. It is a lot easier to write something for ones self than for others! I learned a lot of little details by going through the whole process of trying to make it presentable. It is located in my (see3d) user space in revOnline.

I would like to add one more feature, but I don't have a clue how to do this. I would like it to cause the documentation window in the IDE to search for the def of a property when I click on the name in the table. Any ideas?

What next? Messages...

Dennis