Hello Andre,

Thanks for your input.
As it is unpredictable it des not seem to be relative to the page contents. The pages I want to get are most of the time html pages (some with php scripts) or old framed pages where I search the right href to get their contents.
They are not heavy pages.
The problem comes when I want to get many urls in a row.
Of course I isolated the problem in a test stack, trying many solutions (all those you pointed and much more) but in vain :-(
Now I am stuck.

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.