On 6/3/05 11:25 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Hi Jacque,
>
> As I do it usually, I verified with a QT movie before answering (Mac  OS
> 10.4.1 - Rev build 77):

Okay, I believe you. :)

I had a commercial app written in an older version of Revolution and the Mac player worked while hidden but the Windows player did not. So maybe they changed things to be more consistent now.

Or, maybe the Mac player worked because it was always hidden. I did not show it and hide it from a script. Or maybe it worked because I wasn't playing a QT movie, I was playing sound files in a player. I haven't had time to re-test this though.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]