It says don't send them bugs, but you can pay big buck to get help from them. I am not one of the big buck guys --just DreamCard.

Dennis

On Jun 7, 2005, at 9:43 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

Dennis Brown wrote:

On Jun 7, 2005, at 9:29 PM, Dennis Brown wrote:

Of course my scripts are failing also. I write a lot of "if it is empty then exit mouseUp"

I traced through this and found that the it variable appeared to be empty after I hit Cancel. However, the if empty would fail. When I manually select the contents of the it variable in the variable watcher and delete, the test succeeds. So the it variable is being set to something that looks empty, but isn't.

This is critical! I would expect RunRev to have a fix for this in the next 24 hours! This might point to why I have been experiencing not so nice behavior in the IDE. Back to 2.5 untill the 2.6.1 version.

> Is there a different, parallel path to notify RunRev of something a
> serious as this so they can get started on it right away?

Anyone try an email to Tech Support?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation