Good day to everyone,

I have been ask by a friend on a PC to send him some files in .csv format. When I do, he complains that the returns are missing. I guess I am still a bit unclear on this difference between platforms. As I understand it the Mac uses LF for a delimiter, and the PC uses CR. When I end the lines with return, it does not end up as a CR in the output file. Is there a simple way to specify an end to my lines that is compatible with all platforms for .csv files that are read by programs other than Rev?

Thanks,
Dennis