I know what you mean. I keep trying to use a PC (I have one). I turn it on every year and try to run some applications. They run. I try to use it in a normal way, but by the end of the day, I unplug it again with a sigh of relief, and push it under the table next to my Mac. I have not thrown it out, because I keep having the feeling that someday I will want to run a special program that is not cross platform. That is why I plug it in again every so often, but then I decide it is just not worth the aggravation and I find another way of solving my problem. Perhaps write it in Rev.

Yes, the tool does make a difference...

Dennis