From: Dan Shafer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[...]
Then my second favorite language was Python. The GUI-building tools
for Python are pathetic to non-existent. But the language is powerful
and elegant and extends naturally. If the PythonCard project I was
engaged in before I discovered Revolution had been on a fast track or
complete, odds are I'd have never used Rev.

Didn't you know about wxDesigner to generate the Python code for GUI? There is also a very new Boa Constructor upgrade... Yes, Python is lacking for an IDE, i.e. "Integrated" tools for coding and designing GUI!
I expect an integrated Python external but as the SDK is so obscure...