Scott,

I will look forward to seeing that stack. If it does take a while, at least I know I'll still be here.

Also, ten years seems a good bit of time to be doing this for yourself. I also am keen on the crossplatform prospects. Especially after years of waiting for Supercard to fulfill thier promise, which they never quite did.

All the best of luck to you,

Tom