Does anyone know if standalones build with hypercard are also effected or is just in the authoring environments the problems show up with tiger? I just tested an old educational app i did (now a decade old and still running, amazing) on a g4 powerbook with tiger and it ran swimmingly. Now i have to dig up a G5 with tiger (waiting a bit before converting my G5).

thanks

Jeffrey Reynolds
6620 Michaels Dr
Bethesda, MD  20817