MY,

There is the improve list at Revolution where requests and improvements are made. I believe you need to be an Enterprise Owner to sign up for that list.

And as far as your comments on everyone else's comments: Most sounded reasonable. I agreed with a few and disagreed with others. But the issue I brought up remains. That is if someone is frustrated or disagrees with an aspect of Rev or certain bugs in Rev that does not give them cart blanc to insult the users on this list. Throwing around rude comments to the very helpful and needed people from the list does not help and is not except-able.

Tom