LOL - what a hoot.....

thanks

Tom
On Jul 1, 2005, at 10:56 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

Hi Tom,

I jast tryed itt with 10 miliSecondes: naow I ame bliiiind and cannt type No Maure ;-(

Le 1 juil. 05 à 16:48, Thomas McGrath III a écrit :

Also, this is a fun way to set the random backdrop to different colors:

set the backdrop to line (random(the number of lines of the colorNames)) of the colorNames

putting that into a repeat loop in a button will drive you nuts. ;-0 set the 300 down to 30 and it is very fast