There's probably a simple way to do this but I'm missing it. I want to prevent
the end user from being able to use Ctrl+1 ... Ctrl+4 to navigate through the
cards in the stack. This would happen more by accident than on purpose but
would be very confusing to the user.

Everything in this application is accessed through card 1 and while other cards
are created on-the-fly to hold data, that data is not formatted for viewing and
not intended to be seen. So how can I stop the navigation keys from navigating?
Thanks. (It will be a Win XP standalone if that makes a difference.)

... Ron