Hi Alejandro,

Hi Klaus and Eric, :-)

Klaus Major wrote answering to alejandro:

AT> > Did you know what is needed in this platform?
AT> > A website that review every stack that every
AT> > developer publish in the web, with screenshots,
AT> > movies and explanations about their uses and
AT> > functions.
AT> > Maybe if Richard Gaskin could organize a two
AT> > person team for doing this work in RevJournal...

LOL :-)
"Sissiphus" is what comes to my mind immediately :-D

Did you think that it's really impossible? :-(

no, don't think so, that was simply my first thought after reading
your proposal :-)

But that would be a heavy task!

And imagine one day it seems to be finished but then on the very same
day Eric has published another 1000 cool plugins etc... :-D

or
It's impossible counting with the time of the
good people from this mail list? :-0

Not impossible, but probably very optimistic ;-)

Have a nice day!

al

Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/