Alejandro Tejada wrote:
A website that review every stack that every
developer publish in the web, with screenshots,
movies and explanations about their uses and
functions.
Maybe if Richard Gaskin could organize a two person
team for doing this work in RevJournal... ;-)

Maybe if we bump that up a couple orders of magnitude to a 200-person team we might be able to handle all the cool Rev stuff out there. :)

But for getting started, remember that revJournal is the webzine of, for, and by Rev developers. I'm always happy to post any articles/reviews/tips you care to share.

I'm a little backlogged right now (we've had some new submissions come in at the same time a client needs a major project finished), but please send anything you like whever you like and it'll get posted in the next update.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal