Jon wrote:
> I actually started doing just as you suggested (getting Google) when no
> one else chimed in.  Works fine, although I wonder how fond the folks at
> Google are at us hammering away at them all of the time <grin>

Well, they just issued umpty-gazillion new shares of stock today, so I'd think they would welcome the business. ;)

Seriously though, if you don't want to rely on a third-party web site, the technique works just as well if you get a 1K text file from your own server.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]