Ken Ray wrote:
For myself, I usually split it down the middle with an "Options" item
under the Edit menu, set by script on startup to "Preferences" if it
opens on a Mac.  I've mad many an email about a wide range of UI nuances
but never one on my prefs nomenclature, so unless it becomes a problem
I'm sticking with it. :)

Sounds good to me, Richard... I think I'll adopt the same thing...

Just don't disable the entire Edit menu -- I hear there's a bug in Rev that's also disables the Prefs item when it's moved on OS X. :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal