Scott Kane wrote:
Hi Sichard,

Sorry - I meant Richard, not Sichard.  :-(

That's okay, I meant OBDC and not OBDM. :)

Any idea where I can find them for Windows and Mac?
I've been looking evrywhere for them....  ODBC
drivers in OSX require a Microsoft product to be
installed (on Windows they are installed by default).

Unfortunately I don't know where to find such things. I spend a fair part of my life sucessfully avoiding database work, and would hate to break that record now. :)

Hopefully someone here who's worked with ODBC will be able to help out....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal