Quoting Ken Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Eric and Ken (and other of course)

have blank spaces in it (not in amongst the squares)

Here is a gif of the field
http://www.armbase.com/squares.gif

All the best
Bob

You can use a variation of the code I mentioned a few days ago... at that
time, I was trying to convert space runs of 1 or more spaces to only be 1
space. You can use the same approach for converting your box characters to
some other delimiter (like a tab) for easy processing.

Something likes this (assuming your boxes are something like numToChar(1)):

 put replaceText(tData,numToChar(1) & "+",tab) into tData

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/