On Oct 4, 2005, at 4:37 PM, Scott Rossi wrote:
If you have XP available, you can do a lot of good localized testing. By using the Regional and Language Options control panel, you can designate the machine to be of any country, and use different languages in the UI (you may need to install font/language kits for some languages such as any of the Asian or other double byte languages). IIRC, you use the Regional Options and Advanced tabs to give your system a new locale and language. Note that you'll have to restart each time you make a change. While not identical to
using true localized systems, this is a great way to test how your app
responds under different language conditions.

Hmm, I will have to poke around some more. I was able to change the keyboard input language but not the system language. This is good to know though.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia