Dan Shafer wrote:
I maintain that without a significant improvement in the out-of-the- box experience for DC, the company will never reach broad enough appeal to reach critical mass among the Inventive User marketplace.

One can hope.

Another reason the readers of this list are glad I have no control over the product: I feel Rev is too valuable to share too broadly, a strategic competitive advantage I would prefer to keep among my clients and my friends' clients.

Tarting it all over town for just $99 gives too much away.

;)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal