Hi all,

Jerry Daniels and I spent about an hour today trying to create a very simple recipe to replicate the 'Cursor stuck on I-beam' phenomenon most of us see regularly. I've built cursor libraries in the past to fix this, but the latest Rev engine (Windows) goes bezerk with the hand cursor sometimes and ends up writing garbage all over the screen. So, I'm more determined to just get Rev to fix the engine.

Here's the deal. I would very much appreciate it if many of you could test out this simple recipe stack:

type into the msg box (or cut and paste):

go URL "http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/cursorbug.rev";

The instructions are plain, and you can get back to me on this list whether or not your curson got 'stuck.'

Cursor 'got stuck' on OS X (10.4.2) with 'Enter' and 'Return'.

ciao,
sims

European Rev Conference 2006!