Janus,

Transcript has the abbreviated terms like "card,cd or background,bg" like in Hypercard, and the syntax has a lot of the same variations, but Transcript is a bit less forgiving with some forms that can become ambiguous when leaving out "the". However, I have never run into a problem with it when writing from scratch. However, there are differences to Hypercard that make a direct translation a bit of work. Backgrounds are a major difference in how they are implemented.

Dennis