Scott Rossi wrote:
Recently, J. Landman Gay wrote:

True, there is no image rotation occurring, but it might contain a small
degree of "sexiness"...

Very nice! So, if you add a windowshape, we'd have a widget, right? ;)

Well, I've always thought about doing this, but the only way to pull it off
without tons of masks is to make a multi-window stack.

OK, twist my arm, I did it -- in your message box:

  go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/ballclock4.rev";

Oooohhhh.....wow. Beautiful.

For better visibility, run the stack on a medium to dark value desktop (the
stack won't be very visible against a white background).

OK then... a multi-window widget (kind of).  You can drag the base and it
will reposition all its parts.  Perhaps this accounts for "sexy".

I'd say. :)

(One limitation I ran into was making the balls visible when the clock stack
is suspended.  The hidePalettes property is apparently still broken [?], and
I couldn't get suspend and resume to reliably change the window modes to
topLevel and back to palette, but hey, what do you want for an hour's
effort?...)

I haven't looked at how you are doing this yet, but apparently you are using separate stacks for each ball. Images alone won't work?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]