Oooh ooh, me me, 2nd place (I'm 26) =)!

I doubt he'll waste time or community bandwidth on something this frivolous... so I'll do it instead : ) Although I believe he was forced to use Jscript in the commercial arena this summer, Ben Fisher (18) does some of his work in Rev.
-Scott Morrow
(his ancient 3rd grade teacher)

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
<snip>...  library for working with arrays and matrices. Even
if you don't use arrays too often, I encourage you to check it out.

It has useful functions like Push, and its split and join functions
don't mess with your strings the way the built-in functions do. I also
wrote functions for array equality, searching an array, and two
dimensional arrays.

If you're interested, documentation explaining everything is online at
http://www.angeltowns2.net//jamonben/libarrayutil.pdf.

The stack is on RevOnline:
User Space:    benJam
Stack:       libArrayUtil 1.0