Does anyone have any input on this???

Tom
On Dec 11, 2005, at 10:38 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

I have a project that involves iTunes. I want to extract locally a users playlists and song/podcast list from their computer and do some things in Rev. I then want to put/import some content back into iTunes.

I figure I can use Applescript on the Mac but I don't know about iTunes for Windows. Is anyone familiar with doing things like this on Windows?

What are the options available? On the extraction side can I use an output from iTunes? Is there an XML file etc.?

On the importing side is it acceptable to just ask the user to drop/ import a folder into iTunes from my output? Or is there a way to send a command to iTunes to tell it to do the import?

I am just starting this project and any and all help or input is greatly appreciated.

Yours truly,

Tom McGrath

Thomas J McGrath III
[EMAIL PROTECTED]