Thank you so much Sarah :-)

-Garrett

On Dec 19, 2005, at 1:25 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

On 12/20/05, Garrett Hylltun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Does anyone know if it's possible to accept drag and drop from Finder
to a stack?  I've browsed the doc's and only found some references to
text drag and drop from field to field etc, but nothing about from
outside of our own stack.

Here is a link to a stack I wrote that compresses & un-compresses files:
<http://www.troz.net/Rev/misc/RevGZ.rev.zip>
It allows files to be dragged & dropped on to it's buttons, so have a
look at the scripts and you should be able to modify them for your own
purposes.

Cheers,
Sarah