Shouldn't the Message Box execute after several lines of code when you press "Enter" on a blank line?

Doesn't happen in RR 2.6.1 Linux. Nothing in the docs (that I can find) on the use of Message Box...

or on compiling to standalone... nothing on locking or passwording or otherwise protecting stacks... no Help buttons in most IDE dialogs... Help button in Choose Directory dialog does nothing...

I'm trying to get set to expose my first RR app to the eager consuming public, and these little snags (probably due to my own inexperience) are knotting my knickers a bit.

---- Jerry Muelver