Hervé Chaudet wrote:
Where is it possible to find the transcript commands and functions for each library (old button "objects"), the bookmarks, and the quick reference guides in the new Revolution (2.7) documentation ?

I need these functionnalities before migrating to the new version.

I can't find the first two, but you can see the quick references by clicking the Search button in the docs (at the far right). After the search palette appears, hold down the mouse on the Dictionary button to see the menu. The quick references are in there.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]